Some of the main benefits of becoming an SAA member are:
- Thorough training with an emphasis on safety, to take you through six successive levels all the way from a non-diver to National Diver level.
- Training delivered at your own pace by volunteer divers Instructors in SAA clubs.
- Learn to dive with people you know and trust and can continue to dive with after qualifying, both in the UK and on holidays.
- SAA Open Water Instructors hold a high quality mandatory Rescue Diver qualification.
- An SAA club can be started with just 2 members, or you can join a club local to you. Click here to 'Find a Club'.
- The SAA recognise Diving and Instructor qualifications from other organisations and cross them over to SAA qualifications.
- The SAA provides Third Party Liability Insurance as part of the membership fee.
- The SAA have the only Junior Diving Policy that adheres to the latest UK Sports Diving Medical Council guidance.
- The SAA are the issuing authority for CMAS qualifications in the UK.
Members can take advantage of the following exclusive offers:
- Upto 15% discount on Holiday, Boat and Equipment Insurance, visit Westfield or call Nick on 01483 237827 to discuss your requirements.
- 20% discount on Northern Diver Products, visit Northern Diver. Ensure you call 01257 254444 to place your order, quoting your membership number to claim your discount.
- Discounted prices on RescuEAN Pod, Basic and Advanced Set and also associated equipment visit RescuEAN for details and register at SAA RescuEAN Offer
- 5% discount on diving holidays booked through Regaldive.
- 10% discount on order total with DeepBlue Dive Centre.
- 5% discount on full charter with Mountbatten Dive Charter, Plymouth.
- Between 5% and 15% discount on full retail prices with Andark Diving & Watersports.